Westbury House School was inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) in October 2022 and was awarded the highest possible grade of “Excellent".
Key findings summarise that:
- The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- Pupils have excellent communication skills; they are extremely articulate and achieve notably high levels of attainment in all areas of literacy.
- Pupils’ attitudes to learning are outstanding; they are enthusiastic, keen to learn and highly supportive of each other in aiming to do their best.
- Pupils attain high levels of numeracy and confidently apply their mathematical knowledge and understanding to different situations.
- Pupils use information and communication technology (ICT) competently and effectively to support their learning across the curriculum.
- The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils develop an excellent understanding of spirituality.
- Pupils make an outstanding contribution to others, the school and community.
- Pupils are highly inclusive, celebrate diversity and show excellent respect for those from cultures different to their own.
- Pupils show a mature sense of moral understanding and responsibility for others.
To read the full report please download the report below.